Monday, January 28, 2013

Red Car


Red Car is a racing simulator. It is a flash game, so you can play it online and don't have to download it. In this game you control the red car from start to end. The controls are Up to go forward, Left to go left, Right to go right, and Down to go backwards. 

This game is bad. The whole time I was driving it felt like I was driving on ice. I would turn right, then skid 20 feet before I start going strait again. The turning is absolutely horrible, you turn way to fast. When I barley tap Right, I am already facing 90 degrees to the right. In this game you can turn even when the car is completely still. The car's physics are very unrealistic.  When you hit the wall, you explode into a bunch of red pixels. Even thought this game is bad, it is still a fun game to play and a little bit addicting. I give this game a 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment