Tuesday, January 29, 2013


This is going to be a difficult article to write, because I really like this system, but I really don't like how it's been going on so far. I don't want to jump on the bandwagon of people who hate Greenlight just because we "shouldn't let the power to pick games be with the people who buy them" because I think that makes no sense, but LOOK AT THIS! So far on Greenlight we have seen three games that actually don't work, and it's not getting much better. The system has released such games as Towns, whose developers actually lie about the game, Ace of Spades, which has more hackers than the entire counter-strike community, and several unnoticeable free to play MMO games, most of which have never held anything near a candle to World of Warcraft.
I would really like for this to work, and I think I have some suggestions. First of all, I think they should assign things that are similar to moderators, who will take down all clones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment